2022–2023 SAT/ACT Prep**
2022-2023 Practice Test dates (online only)
Partnership with Revolution Prep
Full-length, proctored Practice Tests administered online
- Saturday, April 22, 2023 – SAT or ACT practice test
- Choose one when you register
- Materials will be emailed to students 24 hours before the exam
- Saturday, April 29, 2023 – Digital SAT practice test
Deadline to register is the Thursday immediately before each date.
a.) Go to the Revolution Prep-Carlmont partnership page and select the exam of your choice. A donation of $10 will be requested.
b.) Schedule your free Score Report Review with a Revolution Prep Academic Advisor. During this 30-minute online meeting, the Advisor will assess specific strengths and areas of improvement for the student. Make an appointment here: www.revolutionprep.com/andrew-jensen
For questions or requests to waive the $10 donation for the practice tests, contact Sue Kim-Ahn, PTSA SAT/ACT Prep Volunteer
- For information on the OFFICIAL administration of these exams, go to CollegeBoard for the SAT exam, and ACT for the ACT exam.
- The PSAT is administered in the fall by the school. More information is available from CollegeBoard.
- To learn more about the Digital SAT, visit the College Board FAQ page.
- It is important to verify current requirements for every college to which you plan to apply.
- Test Optional: Neither ACT or SAT are required with the application, but if scores are submitted, they will be reviewed.
- Test Blind: ACT or SAT scores will not be looked at even if scores are submitted.
- Test Flexible: Students may substitute other tests such as single subject, AP, IB scores in lieu of SAT or ACT.
- The University of California campuses and California State University campuses no longer consider SAT/ACT scores for admissions.