2022–2023 SAT/ACT Prep**
2022-2023 Practice Test dates (online only)
Partnership with Revolution Prep
Full-length, proctored Practice Tests administered online
- Saturday, February 4, 2023 – SAT or ACT practice test (choose one when you register)
- Saturday, April 22, 2023 – SAT or ACT practice test (choose one when you register)
Materials will be emailed to students 24 hours before the exam.
Every exam comes with a free 30-minute score report review with Revolution Prep’s testing expert to assess specific strengths and areas of improvement.
Deadline to register is the Thursday immediately prior to each practice test.
- Go to the Revolution Prep-Carlmont partnership page and select the exam of your choice.
- A donation of $10 will be requested.
- Schedule your free Score Report Review with a Revolution Prep Academic Advisor on their appointment page: https://my.revolutionprep.com/northwest.
For questions or requests to waive the $10 donation for the practice tests, contact Sue Kim-Ahn, PTSA SAT/ACT Prep Volunteer
- For information on the OFFICIAL administration of these exams, go to CollegeBoard for the SAT exam, and ACT for the ACT exam.
- The PSAT is administered in the fall by the school. More information is available from CollegeBoard.
- The University of California is changing their ACT/SAT test score requirements, beginning with applications for the Class of 2021.
- Test Optional: Neither ACT or SAT are required with the application, but if scores are submitted, they will be reviewed.
- Test Blind: ACT or SAT scores will not be looked at even if scores are submitted.
- Test Flexible: Students may substitute other tests such as single subject, AP, IB scores in lieu of SAT or ACT.
** For the Class of 2023 and beyond:
Due to limited testing availability during the COVID-19 pandemic, several colleges changed their SAT/ACT requirements for students who applied for Fall 2021 admission. Some of those changes were temporary. Please check with the specific colleges to which you will be applying to verify what their SAT/ACT requirements will be for your application process!