Join the PTSA using your credit card at: Carlmont High School PTSA
Membership dues support PTSA Programs:
Teacher/staff mini-grants, Grad Night celebration, Parent education speakers, SAT/ACT practice tests, The Bagpiper eNewsletter, Teacher/staff appreciation events, Senior student scholarships, Reflections Art Program, and more.
To senior students applying for a PTSA Senior Scholarship… you must be a PTSA member in your senior year by March 1st.
To anyone applying for a PTSA or a California State PTA Grant or Scholarship… you must be a PTSA member.
What are the benefits of membership?
- Knowing that you are helping to fund important PTSA Programs
- You can vote at PTSA meetings
- Board members can apply for State PTA grants for continued education
- Teacher/Staff members can apply for PTSA Mini-Grants and State PTA continuing education grants
- Student members can apply for local PTSA and State PTA Senior Scholarships
Who can join?
Parents, guardians, teachers, and students… Anyone in the Carlmont community!
Questions? Contact Becky O’Driscoll, PTSA Membership Chair.